Hy speakOuters ….
Now we will learn about possessive adjective and possessive pronoun. Sometimes, the learners are able to apply in the sentence but they don’t really comprehend the different between them.
Well, one of the different between possessive adjective and pronoun is from the object followed.
Here are the examples of possessive adjective and possessive pronoun.
Subject possessive adjective
– i really need your help to repair my car.
– do you see Mr. Edward and his wife in front of our class?
– can he talk to her father?
Subject possessive pronoun
– There are 2 cars, the Alphard is mine and the Innova is hers.
– is the car yours?
– the green class is ours.
From the sentences above, we can conclude that possessive adjective needs object but possessive pronoun doesn’t. so please don’t gather them in the sentence, such as.. this is my mine, that is yours pen, this is mine pen or etc
Okay, good luck buddy..
Latest posts by Melly Hartati (see all)
- Learning About Possessive Adjective And Possessive Pronoun - January 29, 2018
- Polite Request - November 27, 2017
- Congratulation Nico As The Best Student Of Speakout September 2017 - October 26, 2017